Applications are invited in the prescribed format for admission into the following Research Degree Programmes.
- Ph.D. in Law
- Ph.D. (Inter-disciplinary)
- Ph.D. in Public Policy
Instructions to Candidates
- Read the Regulations relating to Research Degree Programmes and satisfy yourself that you are eligible to seek admission to the course and you are willing to fulfill the regulations thereof. Visit NLS Website www.nls.ac.in for online submission of application.
- Application fee of Rs. 3000/- shall be paid online. Duly filled in applications along with their relevant credentials and the details of fee paid shall be submitted online.
- Last date for submitting the online application shall be 4th January, 2020.
- The Admission Test will be held on 11th January, 2020 at 2.00 pm at NLSIU, Bangalore. Qualifying in the Admission Test will not automatically entitle a candidate for admission. Other regulations as stated have to be followed.
- The University shall offer 3 Ph.D fellowships of Rs. 25,000 per month and waive hostel fees for 2 years to candidates who have a strong academic record and make a compelling research proposal.