5-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
• Ph.D., Economics, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
• B.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering, I.I.T., Bombay.
• Professor, National Institute for Public Finance and Policy, New Delhi (2007-2020)
• Consultant, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, New Delhi, (2001-2005).
• Assistant and then Associate Professor, IGIDR, Bombay (1995-2001).
• President, Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy, Bombay (1993-1995).
• Consultant, Rand Corporation, Santa Monica (1990-1993).
• Vijay Kelkar and Ajay Shah (Nov. 2019). In Service of the Republic: The Art and Science of Economic Policy. Penguin Allen Lane
• Ajay Shah, Susan Thomas, and Michael Gorham (Oct. 2008). India’s Financial Markets: An Insider’s Guide to How the Markets Work. Elsevier
For more details, please view Ajay Shah’s CV here.