The following links provide information on University resources for NLSIU students.
- Map & Directions– For students who are new to the city or need help in reaching the NLSIU campus, click on the link for directions.
- NLS Portal – For administrative access and fee payments, login to the NLS portal.
- NLSIU Rules & Regulations – Download a copy of the relevant rule or regulation by visiting this page.
- Financial Aid for Students – View scholarship options and education loans available for students in need of financial assistance.
- NLSIU Health Services – Visit this page for details on the Medical Insurance Policy for students, as well as mental health & counselling services offered to the NLS community.
- COVID Resource – Visit this page for concerns regarding returning to campus, and campus safety measures during the COVID pandemic.
- Accessibility – Here are some measures undertaken by NLS to ensure an accessible and welcoming environment for all persons with disabilities.
- NLSIU Lost & Found Policy – The Lost and Found Policy is intended to ensure that items reported lost or found on the University’s campus are properly accounted for, and in the case of items found, returned to their rightful owner.
- Committees & Chairs – An overview of NLSIU’s structure with regard to various aspects of the University.
- Course Catalogue – Browse through the various courses offered by NLSIU.
- Orientation 2022 – The Orientation for AY 2022-23 was conducted on campus after a gap of two years with sessions spread across four days. Check out the schedule here.
- Academic Support Programme (ASP) – Visit the ASP page to find out about the efforts toward equal academic opportunities across the NLS student community.
- Library Portal – Visit our newly launched library portal to find all University’s library resources and services in a more organised, user-friendly and accessible manner.
Conduct & Safety
- NLSIU Code of Conduct – All students are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct and maintain discipline on campus. To complain, please write to .
- Anti-Ragging Policy – Ragging in any form is illegal and strictly prohibited on the NLSIU campus. To complain, please write to .
- Combating Sexual Harassment – The University has a Code to Combat Sexual Harassment on campus. To complain, please write to .
- Equal Opportunity Cell – The EOC addresses issues relating to marginalisation and exclusion of minority groups, including those based on caste, religion, ethnicity, sexuality and gender. To report grievances, please write to .
- Raise a Complaint – For issues regarding IT, Hostel, Library, Transport, etc., raise a query here.
- NLSIU Residence Life Policy – Check out the University’s residence life policy which includes guidelines on the campus hostels. For any queries or complaints related to hostels, please write to
- IT Disciplinary Action Committee – The IT Disciplinary Committee addresses incidents of bullying, harassing, threatening, or otherwise targeting a victim or a User, who reports an IT incident. For queries and concerns, write to .
- Student Bar Association (SBA) – All students enrolled in the full-time academic programmes at the University are members of the Student Bar Association (SBA). Click on the link for more information.
- SBA Office Bearers List – View the full list of student officers of the SBA.
- SBA Constitution and Guidelines 2022 – Read the Constitution and all guidelines pertaining to the SBA.
- Academic Support Programme (ASP)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Board
- Campus Development & Management Committee (CDMC)
- Council For International Relations And International Law (CIRIL)
- Cultural and Fine Arts Committee (Culcomm)
- Entrepreneur Cell (E-Cell)
- Event Management Committee(EMC)
- Finance Committee
- Law & Society Committee (‘Law Soc’)
- Law & Technology Society (L-Tech)
- Legal Services Clinic (LSC)
- Literary and Debating Society (LnD)
- Moot Court Society (MCS)
- Society for Non-Human Persons
- Sports Committee
- Student Advocate Committee (Stud Ad)
- Student Initiative for Promotion of Legal Awareness (SIPLA)