The following links provide information on University resources for NLSIU students.
- Map & Directions– For students who are new to the city or need help in reaching the NLSIU campus, click on the link for directions.
- NLS Portal – For administrative access and fee payments, login to the NLS portal.
- Financial Aid for Students – View scholarship options and education loans available for students in need of financial assistance.
- NLSIU Health Services – Visit this page for details on the Medical Insurance Policy for students, as well as mental health & counselling services offered to the NLS community.
- COVID Resource – Visit this page for concerns regarding returning to campus, and campus safety measures during the COVID pandemic.
- Accessibility – Here are some measures undertaken by NLS to ensure an accessible and welcoming environment for all persons with disabilities.
- Orientation 2020 – The Orientation for 2020 was conducted online with sessions spread across four days. Check out the schedule here.
- BA LLB Academic Calendar – View the academic calendar for the five-year undergraduate course for 2020-21.
- LLM Academic Calendar – View the academic calendar for the one-year postgraduate course for 2020-21.
- Academic Support Program (ASP) – Visit the ASP page to find out about the efforts toward equal academic opportunities across the NLS student community.
- Remote Access to Library Resources – As the library can currently allow a limited number of users during the COVID pandemic, RemoteXS – a cloud based secured access service is operational from anywhere, anytime to the NLS community.
- Open Access Catalog – Check out the publicly accessible catalog of resources, books, databases, subscriptions and journals made accessible by the NLSIU library.
Conduct & Safety
- NLSIU Code of Conduct – All students are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct and maintain discipline on campus. To complain, please write to .
- Anti-Ragging Policy – Ragging in any form is illegal and strictly prohibited on the NLSIU campus. To complain, please write to .
- Combating Sexual Harassment – The University has a Code to Combat Sexual Harassment on campus. To complain, please write to .
- Caste Discrimination Complaints – In case of any grievances regarding caste based discrimination, please write to
- Raise a Complaint – For issues regarding IT, Hostel, Library, Transport, etc., raise a query here.
- NLSIU Hostel Rules – Check out the University guidelines for campus hostels. To complain, please write to
- Student Bar Association (SBA) – All students enrolled in the full-time academic programmes at the University are members of the Student Bar Association (SBA). Click on the link for more information.
- SBA Office Bearers List – View the full list of student officers of the SBA.
- Academic Support Program (ASP)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board
- Campus Development & Management Committee (CDMC)
- Cultural and Fine Arts Committee (Cul Comm)
- Entrepreneur Cell (E-Cell)
- Event Management Committee(EMC)
- Finance Committee
- Law & Society Committee (‘Law Soc’)
- Law & Technology Society (L-Tech)
- Legal Services Clinic (LSC)
- Literary and Debating Society (LnD)
- Moot Court Society (MCS)
- NLS Queer Alliance (NLSQA)
- Recruitment Co-ordination Committee
- Savitri Phule Ambedkar Caravan (SPAC)
- Society for Non-Human Persons
- Sports Committee
- Student Advocate Committee (Stud Ad)
- Student Initiative for Promotion of Legal Awareness (SIPLA)