At the National Law School of India University, all measures are taken to ensure transparency and accountability.
In the interest of creating a safe and fair learning environment, the University, its employees and students are requested to stay informed of the following important regulations pertaining to employee services, principles of conduct, safety and measures against sexual harassment on campus, anti-ragging measures, examination and academic regulations.
You can download a copy of the relevant rule or regulation by clicking the links below:
Academic & Examination Regulations
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Academic and Examination Regulations
- LLM Academic and Examination Regulations
- Ph.D Regulations
- LL.D Regulations
Conduct & Safety Regulations
- NLSIU Principles of Conduct
- NLSIU Residence Life Policy
- NLSIU Code to combat sexual harassment
- Anti – Ragging Regulations:
- UGC Public Notice curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Institutions
- UGC Regulation on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Institutions, 2009
- UGC Regulation on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Institutions, (First Amendment), 2012
- UGC Regulation on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Institutions, (Second Amendment), 2013
- UGC Regulation on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Institutions, (Third Amendment), 2016
- NLSIU Information Technology Policies, 2020
IT Disciplinary Action Committee
The Vice Chancellor is the Appellate Authority.
Prof. (Dr.) T.S. Somashekar is appointed to the IT Disciplinary Action Committee as its sole member.
The official notification is available here.