5-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
LL.M, National Law University Delhi – Sep 2013 — Aug 2014
B.A., LL.B (Hons.), National Law University Delhi – Aug 2008 — Jun 2013
- Visiting Faculty, Nov 2020 — Present, Research Methods & Legal Writing; Law & Literature; Law, Politics & Popular Culture, Azim Premji University
- Asst. Registrar (on deputation), Assigned to the Centre for Research and Planning, Supreme Court of India, Oct 2018 — Mar 2019
- Assistant Professor, Political Philosophy; Law & Governance; Law & Literature; Law, Politics & Popular Culture; Law & Social Transformation, Azim Premji University, Jul 2016 — Nov 2020
- Assistant Professor of Law, Jurisprudence; Legal Methods; Legal History, Tamil Nadu National Law University, Dec 2014 — Jun 2016
- Assistant Professor of Law, Legal Methods, Law & Economics, Amity Law School Gurgaon, Aug 2014 — Nov 2014
- Anshuman Singh, “Faith, Heresy and Economic Theory”. Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. LIIII No. 29, 2018.
- Kanika Gauba and Anshuman Singh. “Voter, Citizen, Enemy”. Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. LII No. 23, 2017.
- Anshuman Singh. “A Student Reader Introducing Das Kapital, Vol. 1”. NLUD Press (2013)