B.A.LL.B, National Law School of India University, Bengaluru – 2005
Gaurav advises creditors, office bearers (resolution professionals and liquidators), acquirers and debtors in insolvency resolution processes, liquidations and out-of-court debt restructuring transactions. Prior to joining the Restructuring & Insolvency practice, he was a Partner in the Firm’s Capital Markets practice, in which he had experience in a wide variety of transactions, including initial and follow-on public offers, rights issues, private placements, block trades, bond and depository receipt offerings and restructuring of bonds. He regularly conducts lectures on Public Issues of Securities at the Government Law College, Mumbai.
- Advised the creditors led by State Bank of India in the corporate insolvency resolution process of
Electrosteel Steels Limited.
- Advised the resolution professional in the corporate insolvency resolution process of Orchid Pharma Limited.
- Advising the resolution professional and liquidator in the corporate insolvency resolution process of Coastal Projects Limited.
- Advised Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited in its acquisition of Dighi Ports Limited under the corporate insolvency resolution process.
- Advising the creditors led by State Bank of India in the out-of-court restructuring of Altico Capital India Limited.
- Advising certain companies in the IL&FS Group in their resolution process in terms of the framework approved by the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal
Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa