Partner, AZB & Partners
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
B.A.LL.B (Hons), National Law School of India University – 1997
Prashanth Sabeshan has over 20 years of experience working with law firms like Amarchand and Mangaldas, Herbert Smith Freehills and AZB & Partners among others. His areas of interest include Foreign investment, Commercial contracts, General corporate, Infrastructure, Electricity & Renewables, Oil & Gas, Ports, Project Finance, Regulatory and Policy advisory.
- Procuring Infrastructure PPPs
- Take or Pay Clauses in Supply Contracts: The Polymers Decision and Australian Practice – Prashanth Sabeshan and Alexandra Birdseye – Published in Australian Minerals and Resources Law Journal, 2008
- Expropriation in the infrastructure structure in India – https://www.mondaq.com/india/government-contracts-procurement.
- Recent rulings on the structurings of EPC Contracts – An Analysis
- A look at recent developments in the mining sector
- Establishing a business in India
- Regulating the Stock Broker – Emerging Legal Regime and New Challenges
- The Sarovar Project and its implications
- India’s current corporate governance practises
- Recent regulatory and industry trends in India involving cross border financings
- Social Action through mediation -An enquiry