Co-founder & Partner, Clarus Law Associates
5-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
LL.M. New York University School of Law – 2002
LL.M. University of London – 1996
B.A.,LL.B.(Hons.), National Law School of India University – 1995
R.V. Anuradha is a Partner at Clarus Law Associates, New Delhi and heads her firm’s practice in International Trade and Investment Law and Policy. She also advises on Environmental law and policy, including on carbon financing and renewable energy.
Anuradha has been recognized by Chambers and Partners and International Who’s Who of Trade and Customs Lawyers as a leading practitioner in her field. She is a member of the Asia WTO Research Network and of the Trade Policy Committee of the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
Anuradha advises companies, industry associations and the Government of India on issues arising under the WTO Agreements, Free Trade Agreements, and Bilateral Investment Protection Agreements, including disputes arising under such agreements. She also undertakes studies for the Commonwealth Secretariat, the International Trade Centre, Centre for WTO Studies and export promotion associations in India.
She also teaches at various training sessions and capacity building programs on trade law and policy, including at the Joint Academy on international trade law and policy conducted by the Centre for WTO Studies in collaboration with the World Trade Institute, Berne. Additionally, Anuradha is an Honorary Professor of Law at the National Law University, Odisha, and a Visiting faculty at the National Law University, New Delhi.
- Beyond Rules And Agreements: Reading The Tea Leaves, 09 Aug 2019 | India
- Emerging New Technologies: Implications For Services Commitments, 30 Apr 2019 | India
- Petrificus Totalus: The Spell Of National Security, 27 Mar 2019 | India
- U.S.- China Dispute and WTO: Of Trade Wars and Paper Victories, 29 September, 2020
- Atmanirbharta And WTO: India Needs To Look At Larger Picture, 24 May 2020 | India
- Needed a Fellowship of Countries to fight Covid-19, 26 May, 2020
- Labur in Trade Agreements: The TPP Approach,
- Trade and Labour under the WTO and FTAs, Working Paper, Centre for WTO Studies (2012).
- Environment, Preferential Trade Agreements: Policies for Development (World Bank, 2011).
- Unilateral Measures and Climate Change, Working Paper, Centre for WTO Studies (2013).
- India Needs A Fresh Debate On Trade Policy Framework, 12 Dec 2019 | India
- RCEP: Redefining India’s Trade In Services Agenda, 25 Nov 2019 | India
- GSP Move: India Must Take US To The WTO, 13 Aug 2019 | India
- Make Domestic Laws “Trade-Smart” To Begin With, And Not As An Afterthought, 12 Aug 2019 | India
- India And The Changing World Of Trade, 23 Nov 2018 | India
- Investment Facilitation And The WTO: Points To Ponder, 07 Nov 2018 | India