5-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
BA LLB (Hons) (NLSIU)
BCL, MPhil (Oxon)
Legal education reform
- Yadava, Strict Scrutiny: Neither Here nor There 22(3) National Law School of India Review 123 (2010).
- Yadava, Excluding the Troll: An Attempt to Reform Patent Law 3 Indian Journal of Intellectual Property Law 78 (2010).
- Yadava & B. Seetharaman, Self-Determination: Envisaging a Sub-Statist ConceptionProceedings of the ILSA Conference (Summer) 56 (2010-11).
- Yadava, SGS v. The Republic of Paraguay, Decision on Jurisdiction, ICSID Case No. ARB/07/29 Australian Journal of International Law 123 (2012).
- Yadava, Y.S. Santosh & D. Agarwal, Vodafone and India: A Review of Claims in Investment Arbitration, published by SIPLA (NLSIU).
- Kumar & R. Yadava, India Country Report, International Law Association Study Group on Principles of Engagement of Domestic Courts with International Law (September 15, 2013).
- Yadava and B. Seetharaman, Tangled Up in the Self-Determination Rhetoric, in, The United Nations in the 21st Century and International Law (Soser and Direk eds., Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2014).
- R. Yadava, A. Gaur and A. Sengupta, A Proposal to Reform the University Grants Commission, published by the Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy.