B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
- LL.M. from NLSIU, Bangalore (2011-2013)
- B.A.LL.B. Kerala University (2006-2011)
- Conducted research for the Ministry of Water Resources, Government of Karnataka on Water and Irrigation Laws.
- Taught both regular courses and seminar courses on Human rights law for the Under graduates and Post graduates.
- Invited as resource person to deliver guest lectures on consumer rights and human rights in various institutes of national importance including NIT and CUSAT.
- International Human Rights
- Child Rights Law
- Consumer Protection laws
- Constitutional Law
- Environmental Law
- Public International Law
- Research Methodology
- Published articles in edited books and journals.
- Opinion pieces to newspapers such as The Hindu on various human rights issues.
- Research article is published in Statue Law Review (Oxford University publication).