5-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
- Masters inInternational Human Rights 2014-16 Oxford University
- B.A. LLB (Hons) 2000-05 West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Ranked 6th.
- Enfold Trust, Bangalore (April’18- present), Consultant Restorative Justice & Legal Affairs, Leading a UNICEF project on Restorative Justice Processes within the Juvenile Justice (JJ) System which entails Restorative Circles with children and staff of a Child Care Institution and facilitation of Restorative Justice Processes in cases of children in conflict with the law.
- Project 39-A, National Law University Delhi (Jan’20-on hold), Senior Legal Researcher, Fair Trial Fellowship Programme
- World Vision India (Oct’19-Mar’20) Consultant, Analysed data collected on attitudes and perceptions related to child sexual abuse and prepared a report.
- Oxfam (March 2019) Developed a working paper on status of child marriage and violence against women among Scheduled Communities in Chhattisgarh.
- Save the Children (March 2019), Reviewed the content for 12 days training module for District Child Protection Officers under the JJ system.
- Centre for Child Rights, National Law University Assam and UNICEF-Assam (December’18)
– Reviewed a Handbook on Child Protection by Surendra Kumar, IPS, Inspector General of Police, CID, Assam.
– Co-designed and conducted a capacity building programme for Members of Child Welfare Committees in Assam in February 2019.
- UNICEF-Madhya Pradesh (2018), Consultant, Designed and conducted a three-day training programme for Special Public Prosecutors under the POCSO Act, in Madhya Pradesh in September 2018.
– Designed and took sessions in three-day training programmes for Juvenile Justice Boards in Madhya Pradesh in July 2018.
– Designed a three-day training programmes for Child Welfare Committees in Madhya Pradesh in July-August 2018.
- School of Law, Christ University (Dec’18 – Feb’19) Guest Faculty
– Teaching modules in two courses on Children, Youth & International Human Rights and Human Rights.
- Child Rights and You (June’ 18- Dec’18) Consultant
– Reviewed training module for Social Worker Members of Juvenile Justice Boards in West Bengal and Case Management Module for Child Welfare Committees in Jharkhand.
Awards & Recognition
- Awarded Morris prize for the highest overall score
- Awarded the Commonwealth Kellogg Alistair Berkley Scholarship