5-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
▪ Ph.D., National Law University, Delhi (Ongoing)
▪ LL.M, National Law School of India University, Bangalore, 2019
▪ BA LLB, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, 2018
Tatheer Fatima is an Assistant Professor of Law at the School of Law, Mahindra University. She is presently pursuing her PhD at National Law University, Delhi.
▪ Contributed a chapter entitled “Access to justice for Female Prisoners” in the book “Crime against Women and Law Relating to Welfare and protection of Women”, Bharti Publications (2020).
▪ Co-authored a blog post entitled “De-encrypting Crypto: (Plain old) Jamtara or White Hat?” to the ‘National Law School Business Law Review’ website, available here.
▪ Contributed to the Panel Discussion proceedings for the Asia-Pacific (Online) Panel Discussion on Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies, published by the Indian Journal of Law and Technology. The publication is available here.