AILET | Instruction for Candidates at NLSIU Test Centre
Sunday, June 26, 2022, 10:00 am
Please find below the instruction for candidates appearing for NLU-Delhi’s All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) at the NLSIU Test Centre:
- Candidates must enter the NLSIU campus through Gate 1.
- Entry and exit for vehicles at Gate 4.
- Parking facility for vehicles is available in the football ground. Entry (at Gate No. 4) for parents/guardians of candidates shall be limited to the football ground.
- Candidates must show their Hall Ticket /Admit Card to enter the Test Centre.
- Candidate’s temperature will be checked at Gate 1.
- Candidate’s Admit card and Photo ID proof will be verified at the verification desk.
- There will be separate queues for UG & PG candidates. Candidates are requested to follow the queue and the markings outside the gate.
- Candidates must wear a mask and maintain social distance between each other.
How to get to NLSIU?
If you need help in reaching our campus, please click here.