Call for Applications | Academic Fellowship Programme (10 vacancies)
November 30, 2022
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) invites online applications for the position of Academic Fellow (10) on a Contract Basis. The two-year full-time Academic Fellowship Programme is aimed at graduates and post-graduates from law, social sciences, humanities and allied fields who are preparing to enter law practice or academic careers in law, public policy or the social sciences.
The Fellowship programme will allow Fellows to:
– Assist NLSIU faculty on research projects and policy interventions
– Support faculty in the delivery of both on-campus and off-campus academic programmes.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best law and social sciences faculty and receive guidance and mentorship on research proposals, research writing, problem solving and critical thinking skills. You will get an inside view of the pedagogical processes in both online and offline education at India’s best law school.
▪ Assist the faculty in the delivery of academic programmes (both offline and online);
▪ Prepare learning aids, learning materials and practice questions;
▪ Review and update study materials under the guidance of the faculty;
▪ Resolve and respond to academic queries from students;
▪ Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Department head.
▪ Collaborate with faculty on research and publications;
▪ Assist the faculty in on-going research projects/case writing;
▪ Conduct literature reviews;
▪ Assist with the research and editing functions in University publications;
▪ Work with research projects and centres on cutting-edge issues in law/policy.
For more details, please read the official notification here.
To apply for the position, click here.
The last date to submit applications has been extended to December 30, 2022 (5 PM).
Want to know more about NLSIU’s Academic Fellows? Visit our Academic Fellows page and know more about the first cohort of the Fellowship programme.
In case of further queries, please visit the FAQs page of this programme.