Call for Applications | Consultant – Active Bystander Programme
October 15, 2022
NLSIU invites applications for a 6-month part-time engagement as ‘Consultant – Active Bystander Programme’ in its project in collaboration with the Bengaluru City Police (BCP).
The programme will conduct training for all personnel belonging to the BCP on issues of gender and gender-based violence. It will also include a training and awareness programme for members of the public to address violence against women in public spaces under the “Active Bystander Initiative”. NLSIU will collaborate with civil society organisations in the delivery of these programmes.
The Consultant will –
- Identify and onboard a civil society partner for the Active Bystander Programme
- Design and launch the Active Bystander Programme in coordination with the identified civil society partner, NLSIU Faculty, staff and students, and the Bengaluru City Police
- Finalise training content and training modules with guidance from experts in relevant fields
Who should apply?
- LLB degree or graduate degree in the social sciences or humanities
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience overall, including at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the project sector (e.g. criminal justice, gender sensitisation, or police training)
- Strong project management skills
- Candidates with advanced degrees will be preferred
To apply, fill in the form here.
The last date for applications is 21st October, 2022.