Call For Applications | Visiting Faculty – Economics
December 14, 2021
We invite bright and motivated applicants for the position of Visiting Faculty in Economics.
- Masters Degree in Economics
- Candidate with a PhD degree or those enrolled as PhD candidates would be preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Preparation of lectures and classroom exercises
- Tutorials, student consultations
- Conduct of viva and evaluation of paper submissions
- Evaluation of examination papers
- Be available to meet the Course faculty as required
- You are required to be present on the campus
- You will be compensated based on your academic qualifications and relevant experience
- You will begin this engagement right away and will be engaged for one academic trimester
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting a CV to marking a copy to . This is an immediate requirement and will be filled on a rolling basis as soon as a suitable candidate is available. The first review of applications will take place at 5:00 PM on December 21, 2021 (Tuesday). You are encouraged to apply early.