Part-Time Teaching Associate | Corporate Law & Corporate Governance
November 30, 2020
As courses on Corporate Law 1 (BA LLB Honors) and Corporate Governance (LLM) overlap this trimester, the University will appoint a part-time Teaching Associate to support the course faculty this term.
- Masters Degree in Law from a reputed university
- Specialization in Corporate Law or allied subjects
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Graduates with a passion for application of law-and-economics methodology to corporate law are specially encouraged to apply
- Candidates with a PhD, or those enrolled as PhD candidates, would be preferred
- Candidates with some teaching experience would be preferred
Role of the Teaching Associate:
- Assist in the course faculty in preparation of lectures and classroom exercises
- Be available for tutorials, student consultations and supplementary teaching support
- Assist in the conduct of viva and evaluation of paper submissions
- Assist in the evaluation of examination papers
- Be available to meet the course faculty and implement his instructions
- On average, you will be expected to contribute 6-10 hours each week for 10 weeks
- All work engagements will be conducted online
- You will be compensated based on your academic qualifications and relevant experience
- You will begin this engagement right away and will be engaged for one academic trimester
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting a CV to . This is an immediate requirement and will be filled on a rolling basis as soon as a suitable candidate is available. The first review of applications will take place at 5:00 PM on Thursday, December 3, 2020. Candidates are encouraged to apply early.