Part-Time Teaching Associate | ‘Law, Poverty and Development’ & ‘Human Rights’
November 27, 2020
As courses on ‘Law, Poverty and Development’ and ‘Human nights’ are overlapping this trimester, the University will appoint a Teaching Associate to support the course faculty this term.
- Masters Degree in Law from a reputed University; Specialization in Human Rights/Developmental studies or other allied subjects will be preferred.
- Candidates with a PhD, or those enrolled as PhD candidates, would be preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Candidates with some teaching experience would be preferred
Role of the Teaching Associate:
- Assist in the preparation of lectures and classroom exercises
- Be available for tutorials, student consultations and supplementary teaching support
- Assist in the conduct of viva and evaluation of paper submissions
- Assist in the evaluation of examination papers
- Be available to meet the Course faculty as required
- On average, you will expected to contribute 6-10 hours each week for 10 weeks
- All work engagements will be conducted online
- You will be compensated based on your academic qualifications and relevant experience
- You will begin this engagement right away and will be engaged for one academic trimester
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting a CV to . This is an immediate requirement and will be filled on a rolling basis as soon as a suitable candidate is available. The first review of applications will take place at 5:00 PM on December 1, 2020 (Tuesday). Candidates are encouraged to apply early.