Teaching Associate | Political Science
June 16, 2021
In order to facilitate a course for a batch of 120 students in the B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Programme, we invite bright and motivated applicants for the position of Teaching Associate in Political Science this term.
- Masters Degree in Political Science
- Candidate with a PhD degree or those enrolled as PhD candidates would be preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Political Theory concepts and questions
Role of the Teaching Associate:
- Assist in the preparation of lectures and classroom exercises
- Be available for tutorials, student consultations and supplementary teaching support
- Assist in the conduct of viva and evaluation of paper submissions
- Assist in the evaluation of examination papers
- Be available to meet the Course faculty as required
- On average, you will be expected to contribute 8-10 hours each week for 10 -11 weeks
- All work engagements will be conducted online
- You will be compensated based on your academic qualifications and relevant experience
- You will begin this engagement right away and will be engaged for one academic trimester
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting a CV to . This is an immediate requirement and will be filled on a rolling basis as soon as a suitable candidate is available. The first review of applications will take place at 5:00 PM on 23rd June, 2021 (Wednesday). You are encouraged to apply early.