In recognition of its mission to promote excellence in legal education, and to broaden access to the highest standards of learning in the law for all, NLSIUs Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) offers a post-graduate master’s degree, and several post-graduate diplomas for students from all backgrounds. These programmes blend a deep understanding of the theoretical aspects of the law, practical know-how, and applications and examples from the field.
NLSIU’s PACE programmes are provided in a hybrid online format, and use learning materials specially crafted for distance education. Please click the links below for more details about PACE Programmes:
- Master of Business Laws (P.G. Degree) [2 years programme] – MBL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law – PGDHRL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ethics – PGDMLE
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law – PGDEL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma Intellectual Property Rights Law – PGDIPRL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Child Rights Law – PGDCRL
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Law and Practice – PGDCLP
- One year Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics – PGDCLCF
For more information, visit our PACE website www.pace.nls.ac.in.