- DPhil in Law, University of Oxford
- LLM in Taxation, New York University
- BA.,LLB (Hons.), National Law School of India University.
Teaching & Work Experience
- Associate Professor in the School of Policy and Governance at Azim Premji University.
- Azim Premji University, Principal Lecturer teaching tax law and commercial law at BPP Law School, London
- Member of the New York Bar and the India Bar (Karnataka).
- Two articles on India and the BEPS project as a part of collected works edited by Dr. Parthasarathy Shome.
- The Vodafone case and on India-Mauritius tax issues.
- Completing a monograph on international taxation from an Indian perspective, to be published by Springer.
- 2017 ASLI visiting fellow at the National University of Singapore, presented a paper on the Indian General Anti-Avoidance Rules.