B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
Areas of Interest
Constitutional and Administrative Law
Legal System Reform
Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Oxon)
Bachelor of Civil Laws (Oxon)
Bachelor of Arts and Law (Honours NLSIU)
Democracy and Constitutionalism in India, Oxford University Press 2009
Articles, Journal Chapters, Conference Papers
- Dalits see the apex court’s order on SC/ST Act as a dog whistle to destroy the law, Sudhir Krishnaswamy, April 10, 2018, The Print.
- The people’s court, Sudhir Krishnaswamy, November 24, 2016, India Today.
- Mr. Modi, Don’t Patent Cow Urine, Achal Prabhala and Sudhir Krishnaswamy, June 16, 2016, The New York Times.
- Patently a Missed Opportunity, Achal Prabhala, Sudhir krishnawamy, The Hindu, May 25, 2016
The SC must end partisan federalism, Sudhir krishnawamy and Gaurav Mukherjee, The Hindu, Feb 10, 2016
- Is a Presidential Reference on Koushal v Naz Forum Shopping?, Legally India.
- Why Novartis case will help innovation [with Achal Prabhala], The Hindu.
- ‘Healthcare Law in the US and the RTE in India’, Economic and Political Weekly, Sep 01 Vol XLVII., 2012 [with Arjun Jayadev]