Call for Applications | Consultant – Academic Accreditation
June 15, 2023
NLSIU invites applications (on a rolling basis) for a 12-month full-time engagement as ‘Consultant – Academic Accreditation’. The consultant will work closely with and report to the Senior Manager – Academic Administration.
This is a full-time role, based out of the NLSIU campus in Bangalore.
Role and responsibilities
1. To coordinate the quality-related activities of the institution with a focus on ranking and accreditation.
2. To coordinate the documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
3. To coordinate in preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
4. To coordinate the timely and efficient execution of the decisions of the accreditation committee.
5. To protect the university’s operations by keeping information confidential.
6. To develop and maintain an institutional database (MIS) for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
7. To support in the preparation of the Annual Report as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC/NBA.
8. To provide advice regarding accreditation procedure and needs for the faculty & staff members when required.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized University
- Prior experience in university assessment and accreditation will be preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Strong collation and documentation skills
- Self-driven, collaborative as well as the ability to work independently, attention to detail, data driven
- Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail, Google Documents and Google Sheet
- Candidates with specific experience of quality assurance administration in higher education will be preferred
Salary will be commensurate to the candidate’s educational background, qualifications and relevant experience.
How to apply
- Interested Candidates may apply by filling out the form here.
- This is an immediate requirement and will be filled on a rolling basis as soon as a suitable candidate is available.