Call for Applications | Social Workers at Centre for Child and the Law
November 15, 2021
The Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore is currently looking for two social workers for a Project on Enabling Access to Justice for Children in Juvenile Justice System.
The work will include preparation of social investigation reports (SIRs), review and improve their quality, conduct and supervise home visits, build institutional capacities for social work interventions, anchor activities with children in the observation home, and perform other tasks for meeting project deadlines efficiently.
- Duration : January 1st 2022 to 30th September 2024
- Renumeration : Consolidated Rs. 55,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per month depending on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Location : CCL NLSIU and Government Boys’ Observation Home, Madivala, Bengaluru
• The applicant must have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in social work from a recognized University.
• Have at least 2 years of relevant experience in direct engagement and providing social services to children and adolescents.
• Must have proven fluency in written and spoken Kannada and English.
How To Apply
Deadline: 30th November 2021