Call for Applications | Research Associate at Centre for Child and the Law
November 15, 2021
The Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore is currently looking for a Research Associate for a Project on Enabling Access to Justice for Children in Juvenile Justice System.
The work will include anchoring all research activities under the project, collate and compile the project report, compile content for training programmes, publications and baseline/audit, and performing other tasks for meeting project deadlines efficiently.
- Duration : January 1st 2022 to 30th September 2024
- Renumeration : Consolidated Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- per month depending on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Location : CCL NLSIU and Government Boys’ Observation Home, Madivala, Bengaluru
• The applicant must have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in law/social sciences/allied fields from a recognized University.
• Have at least 2 years of relevant experience in legal research in human rights, preferably child rights.
• Sound academic record and published work in journals of repute.
• Must have proven fluency in written and spoken Kannada and English.
How To Apply
Deadline: 30th November 2021