Call for Applications | Field Investigator at Centre for Child and the Law
September 27, 2021
The Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore is currently looking for a Field Investigator for a short term Project on the Impact of Prohibition of Child Marriage (Karnataka Amendment) Act 2016. The work will include fieldwork, identification of data gaps and presentation of data in the prescribed format and performing other tasks for meeting project deadlines efficiently.
- Duration: Two months
- Location: CCL (NLSIU), with travel across Karnataka
- Renumeration: The amount payable will be a consolidated amount of Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month depending on the qualifications of the candidate.
- The applicant must have a background in law or allied disciplines
- Must have good communication and research skills
- Must have proven fluency in written and spoken Kannada and English
- Initiative and the ability to work on his/her own will be appreciated
- Fieldwork and organizing work may include travel within Karnataka
- Previous experience is not mandatory
How To Apply
Interested applicants may write to attaching an updated CV and a writing sample (preferably a published work).