Call for Applications | Full-Time Researcher at Centre for Women and the Law
September 27, 2021
The Centre for Women and the Law (CWL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore is currently looking for a Researcher on a short term Project on the Impact of Prohibition of Child Marriage (Karnataka Amendment) Act 2016.
The work will include research and fieldwork, organizing and preparing materials for workshops, writing reports and providing research support to the Coordinator for working on publications, and performing other tasks for meeting project deadlines efficiently.
- Location: Work from Home
- Duration: 3 months
- Renumeration: The amount payable will be a consolidated amount of Rs.40,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per month depending on the qualifications of the candidate.
- The applicant must have a background in law or allied disciplines
- Must have good research skills and proven fluency in written and spoken English
- Initiative and the ability to work on his/her own will be appreciated.
- Fieldwork and organizing work may include travel within India.
- Previous experience is not mandatory
How To Apply