Call for Applications | Research Assistant | Pluralist Agreement and Constitutional Transformation (PACT) Project
December 27, 2022
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) invites applications for the position of Research Assistant under the project ‘Pluralist Agreement and Constitutional Transformation (PACT).’ This is a full-time role, based out of the NLSIU campus in Bangalore involving field and desk research. This role will report to the Project Co-Investigator.
About the Project
The National Law School of India University is participating in a research project titled ‘Pluralist Agreement and Constitutional Transformation’ (PACT). The Co-Investigator for NLSIU is Prof (Dr) Sudhir Krishnaswamy. Over the course of the three-year long project, NLSIU’s research team will be engaged in researching and writing academic papers and blog posts; participating and organising workshops/ training programmes with various stakeholders from the judiciary, academia and civil society; evaluating impact of the PACT project; and participating in a summative conference and policy dialogue.
The PACT project is supported by a grant from the Arts and Humanities Research Council, UK. Partner institutions are SOAS University of London, University of Oxford, University of York and the Centre for Law and Policy Research.
Role – Research Assistant
The research assistant will work on the project under the supervision of the Co-Investigator. The project involves desk, as well as field research.
- Assist the Project Co-Investigator and other team members in conducting literature reviews, curating relevant cases and materials, researching on contemporary themes and writing blog notes, academic papers and research reports.
- Conducting field and desk research on identified issues
- Preparing for, organising and conducting workshops and conferences
- Preparing progress reports and or managing other reporting needs
- Handling administrative responsibilities under the project
The last date for submission of applications is 11 January, 2023.