Call for Papers | International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice (IJCLP)
December 20, 2022
The International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice (IJCLP) welcomes contributions from academicians, practitioners, students of law and allied fields. The Board of Editors invites submissions for Vol. 11 of IJCLP. This volume is scheduled to be published in October 2023.
About the Journal
The IJCLP is an open-access, double-blind peer-reviewed law journal published annually by NLSIU under the aegis of the Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, NLSIU. Founded in 2013, IJCLP provides a forum for discussions on national and international best practices in consumer protection law. The journal is indexed on SCOPUS, UGC-CARE, HeinOnline and SCC Online.
Previous issues have featured contributions by Hon. Justice AK Sikri (Judge, Supreme Court of India), HC Mult Norbert Reich (Emeritus Professor, Bremen University, Germany), Cristina Poncibò (Assoc. Prof., Comparative Private Law, University of Turin, Italy), Laura Zoboli (Asst. Prof., European Economic Law, University of Warsaw, Poland), James P Nehf (Prof. and Cleon H Foust Fellow, Robert H McKinney School of Law Indiana University), Gail Pearson (Prof., University of Sydney, Australia), etc.
To know more about the journal, visit the IJCLP website.
- Online discrimination in the collaborative economy;
- Consumer Protection in Financial Sector;
- Transparency in consumer credit contracts;
- Trading data in the digital economy;
- Consent on social media and e-commerce platforms;
- Consumer behaviour: goods and services, business and marketing practices, retailing;
- Consumer ecosystem and its interactions with consumers laws: globalization, sustainability, technology, ethical consumption, gender issues, citizenship;
- Consumer Protection with respect to Sale of Goods and services through social media platforms;
- Consumer Protection from Fake Reviews on E-Commerce Portals;
- Consumer Protection & Fall-Back Liability;
- Imposing service charges on Consumer for the services rendered at Hotels and Restaurants;
- Recognition of Right to Repair as a Consumer Right;
- Assessment of Consumer Protection in India in par with International Best Practices;
- Sustainable Consumerism;
- Settlement of Cross Border Consumer Disputes; and
- Dark patterns and Consumer Protection.
The themes listed above are merely indicative and not exhaustive. The Journal highly appreciates submission on any contemporary issues in the field of Consumer Protection and its legal interactions.
For more information regarding the submission guidelines, please click here.
There will be no submission, processing, or publication charges.
The deadline for submission is 11:59 pm Indian Standard Time (IST), 30 March 2023.
How to submit
Only electronic submissions are accepted. All submissions must be made via the journal’s online system, along with a covering letter and resume.