CLAT 2022 Latest Updates | Karnataka Region
Please refer to the respective Test Centres allotted to candidates.
Sunday, June 19, 2022, 2:00 pm
Welcome to CLAT 2022!
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programmes offered by 22 National Law Universities around the country. CLAT is organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities consisting of the representative universities.
- CLAT 2022 examination will be held on June 19, 2022 (2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M). The duration of the test is two hours.
- Candidates shall be allowed to leave the Test Centre only after the test is over.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter into the examination hall after 2:15 P.M.
Candidates appearing for the examination are requested to go through the CLAT 2022 instructions to candidates. For candidates writing at NLSIU and Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, please also refer to the “special alert” mentioned below.
Instructions to candidates writing at NLSIU
- Candidates must enter the NLSIU campus through Gate 1.
- Entry and Exit for vehicles at Gate 4.
- Parking facility for vehicles is available in the football ground. Entry (at Gate No. 4) for parents/guardians of candidates shall be limited to the football ground.
- Candidates must show their Hall Ticket /Admit Card to enter the Test Centre.
- To download your Admit Card, click here.
- Candidate’s temperature will be checked at Gate 1.
- Candidate’s Admit card and Photo ID proof will be verified at the verification desk.
- There will be separate queues for UG & PG candidates. Candidates are requested to follow the queue and the markings outside the gate.
- Candidates must wear a mask and maintain social distance between each other.
How to get to NLSIU?
If you need help in reaching our campus, please click here.
Special Alert for Candidates Appearing at the NLSIU Campus
Due to restrictions imposed by the Police in relation to security drills ahead of the planned visit of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi to an adjacent institution, all candidates appearing for the CLAT 2022 Entrance Examination at the NLSIU Bengaluru Campus Test Centre are hereby informed that:
- Candidates must report to the NLSIU Campus by 12:30 PM on June 19, 2022
- All candidates shall be required to enter the campus by 1300 hours (1 PM)
- No candidate or their parents/guardians shall be allowed by the traffic police on the Jnana Bharathi Road, abutting the NLSIU campus, between 1300 hours and 1730 hours (1 PM and 5.30 PM)
- Therefore, all candidates and parents shall be required to stay inside the NLSIU campus after the conclusion of the CLAT examination until 1730 hours (5.30 PM)
- Candidates shall be required to proceed after the conclusion of the CLAT examination to the University football ground where seating arrangements shall be provided to them. They can leave the campus once the police restores access to the Jnana Bharathi Road
- Parents/guardians and Candidates are requested to plan their travel accordingly
Special Alert for Candidates Appearing at the Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology
Due to restrictions imposed by the Police in relation to security drills ahead of planned visit of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi to an adjacent institution, all candidates appearing in the CLAT 2022 Entrance Examination at the Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology Test Centre are requested to report to the Test Centre by 1230 hours (12.30 PM).
To know the seating arrangement according to your Roll Number, please refer to the links of the seating chart provided for the test centres below:
- National Law School of India University, Bengaluru – View seating chart
- St. Joseph’s Evening College, 35 Museum Road, Bengaluru – View seating chart
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bengaluru – View seating chart
- JSS Law College, Kuvempunagar, Mysore – View seating chart
- SDM Law College, Mangaluru – View seating chart
- Karnataka State Law University (KSLU), Hubli – View seating chart
For other details on CLAT, please visit https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/