Full-Time Researcher Post | Chair on Consumer Law & Practice
April 12, 2021
The Chair on Consumer Law & Practice, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), is currently looking for a full time Research Assistant to join the team in a new research project in Bangalore. The work will include research, organizing and preparing materials for workshops, providing research support to the Coordinator for working on publications, performing other tasks for meeting project deadlines efficiently and also includes activities of Chair on Consumer Law & Practice.
Duration: 1 year
The amount payable will be a consolidated amount of Rs. 40,000 per month.
- Masters Degree in Law from a reputed University (Preferably candidates interested in Consumer Welfare Legislation or other allied subjects will be preferred).
- Must have good research skills and proven fluency in written and spoken English
- Initiative and the ability to work on his/her own will be appreciated.
- Excellent computer knowledge and typing
- Previous experience is not mandatory
The last date to submit the application was April 18, 2021. Applications for this position are no longer being accepted.