Full-Time Researcher Post | Human Rights Lawyering Project (HRLP)
April 7, 2021
The Human Rights Lawyering Project (HRLP), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore is currently looking for a Researcher to join the team in Bangalore. The work will include research and fieldwork, organizing and preparing materials for workshops, and providing research support to the Coordinator for working on publications, and performing other tasks for meeting project deadlines efficiently.
Duration : 2 years
The maximum amount payable will be a consolidated amount of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000/– per month.
• The applicant must have a background in law
• Must have good research skills and proven fluency in written and spoken English
• Initiative and the ability to work on his/her own will be appreciated.
• Fieldwork and organizing work may include travel within India.
• Previous experience is not mandatory
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis
Deadline : Closed