Introduction to Careers in Law | Interactive session for high school students
Saturday, March 20, 2021, 3:00 pm
Have you ever been curious about a career in law? Do you have doubts about your aptitude for the law, or whether you will fit into law school? If you are interested in pursuing legal education and want to know more, sign up for the ‘Introduction to Careers in Law’ session on March 20, 2021!
National Law School of India University, Bengaluru, in collaboration with the Bangalore Sahodaya School Complex and Edchemy, is organizing this session to provide high school students of Class X, XI and XII an introduction to legal education, and to a career in law.
Over a 90-minute session, students will interact with faculty from NLSIU, ranked as the No 1 Law School by NIRF.
Why attend this session?
1. Equips students with skills critical to many vocations including the legal profession, journalism, academia (in law and in social sciences), civil services, cause-advocacy, politics, etc.
2. Addresses doubts on:
- Whether legal education is the right path for you
- Whether you have an aptitude for the law
- What studying law entails
- How to gain admission into law school
- What life in law school is all about
- What are the opportunities that lie beyond law school
3. Provides a glimpse into NLSIU’s Foundations for a Legal Education (FLE) Certificate Course that will help make your transition from high school to law school easy and effective. Enrolments open till March 18, 2021.
Sign up if you are interested, or even merely curious about pursuing a career in law!
Date: March 20, 2021
Time: 3 PM – 4:30 PM
To receive the link for this event, register here. Last date to register is March 19, 2021.