Part-Time Teaching Associate | Torts 2
February 27, 2021
As we’ve increased student intake in the first year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Programme from 80 to 120 students, Torts 2 course faculty may appoint a Teaching Associate to support the delivery of their course this term.
- Master’s Degree in Law from a reputed University
- Specialization in Torts Law/ Consumer Law and Practice/Motor Vehicle Act or other allied subjects will be preferred.
- Candidates with a PhD, or those enrolled as PhD candidates, would be preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Candidates with some teaching experience would be preferred
Role of the Teaching Associate:
- Assist in the preparation of lectures and classroom exercises.
- Be available for tutorials, student consultations and supplementary teaching support.
- Assist in the conduct of viva and evaluation of paper submissions.
- Assist in the evaluation of examination papers.
- Be available to meet the Course faculty as required.
- On average you will expected to contribute 6-10 hours each week for 10 weeks
- All work engagements will be conducted online.
- You will be compensated based on your academic qualifications and relevant experience
- You will begin this engagement right away and will be engaged for one academic trimester
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting a CV to . This is an immediate requirement and will be filled on a rolling basis as soon as a suitable candidate is available. The first review of applications will take place at 5:00 PM on March 3, 2021. Candidates are encouraged to apply early.