Online Training Programme | Environment Legislations, Interpretation, Enforcement, Legal and Statutory Requirements: Case Studies.
Monday, February 8, 2021
The Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), National Law School of India University, Bengaluru in collaboration with the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) is organising an online training programme on ‘Environment Legislations, Interpretation, Enforcement, Legal and Statutory Requirements – Case Studies.’ The programme will be held from February 8 to 12, 2021.
About the Programme
The five-day online training programme focuses and aims to deliver on the Constitutional, Jurisprudential and Interpretation of the prevailing environmental legislations. The training programme is designed keeping in mind the stakeholders from Government, Industry, Lawyers, Researchers and others, contributing to the discussions and deliberations on contemporary environmental issues of national and international importance, developments across the Legislative and Judicial spectrum.
The programme will strictly be on registration basis and shall conclude with an ‘End Programme Test’ to ascertain the effectiveness of the sessions. View brochure and other details here.
- Constitution and Legislative framework for Environmental Pollution and Protection;
- Authorities and their role in Waste Collection, Management, handling and Disposal;
- International Environmental Law, Doctrines and Principles; Balancing Business and Environment;
- Cleaner Technology – Law and Compliance;
- Criminal Laws, Procedure and Enforcement for abatement of Environment Pollution;
- Judicial Standpoint, Case Studies and Statutory Interpretation.
Dates: Feb 8 – to Feb 12, 2021
Online event: Zoom Video Conference (Link will be shared at a later date)
Course fee: Rupees 11,800/- (inclusive of GST)
Course fee includes registration, reading material, and participation in the event.