The Academic Administration Department (AAD) provides the academic records for graduates of all degree and certificate programmes at NLSIU.
Ordering for Academic Records:
The alumni can order various academic records as mentioned below:
- Duplicate Degree Certificate
- Duplicate Transcript
- Bonafide Certificate
- Attested/ verified copies of Transcript
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Grading Certificate
- Medium of Instruction Certificate
1. Name (as enrolled at NLSIU)
2. Roll number
3. Degree/ diploma obtained
4. Year of award
5. Type and number of academic records required
6. Address to which the records are to be sent
Record requests are processed in the order they are received, and the AAD will dispatch the records within 10 days from receipt of complete information. Requests that are placed during holidays will be processed in the order they are received when the office reopens.
- Records will be mailed to the delivery address mentioned in the form, unless otherwise specified.
Hold for Pick-Up
- The Academic Records order may be designated as “Hold For Pick Up.” The records may be picked up at the AAD Office located in the Old Academic Block during business hours (Mon – Fri 8.00 am to 5.00 pm) on working days.
- Photo identification is required to pick up Academic Records.
- Admission to the campus for pick up of Academic Records remains subject to compliance with Covid Appropriate Behaviour and any additional requirements applicable to campus visitors.
Copy Charges: The charge for a duplicate degree certificate is Rs 5000 (Rupees Five Thousand only)
There are no charges for copies of other academic records.
Mailing Charges: Rs.500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards domestic courier and Rs 5000 (Rupees Five Thousand only) towards international courier.
Charges for verification and mailing the copies, if any, will be payable through the “Pay Online” link here.
Please note that we are not able to accept cash payments at pick-up for order of academic records.