Call for Applications | Full time Lawyer at Centre for Child and the Law
November 15, 2021
The Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore is currently looking for a Lawyer for a Project on Enabling Access to Justice for Children in Juvenile Justice System.
The work will include managing legal representation at the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB), Coordinating with private and Legal Service Authority Lawyers, Case Management, Provide legal aid and assistance to children presented before the JJB and performing other tasks for meeting project deadlines efficiently.
- Duration : January 1st 2022 to 30th September 2024
- Renumeration : Consolidated Rs. 55,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per month as a retainer depending on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Location : CCL NLSIU and Government Boys’ Observation Home, Madivala, Bengaluru
• The applicant must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law from a recognized University.
• Should be enrolled in the Bar Council and be eligible to represent before a court of law.
• Have at least two years of experience practicing before any court of law (OR) in legal research in human rights, preferably child rights.
• Must have proven fluency in written and spoken Kannada and English
• Initiative and the ability to work on his/her own will be appreciated.
How To Apply
Deadline: 5th December, 2021.