Call for Applications | Project Director at Centre for Child and the Law
November 15, 2021
The Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore is currently looking for a Project Director to lead the Project on Enabling Access to Justice for Children in Juvenile Justice System.
The work will include providing leadership and guidance to field extension programme to implement all planned activities, attend and coordinate all state, national and international level policy related meetings, seminars and consultations on issues related to child protection, provide leadership for knowledge generation on child protection, ensure monitoring and evaluation of the programme on an on-going basis, and performing other tasks for meeting project deadlines efficiently.
- Duration : January 1st 2022 to 30th September 2024
- Renumeration : Consolidated Rs. 100,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month depending on the qualifications of the candidate.
- Location : CCL NLSIU and Government Boys’ Observation Home, Madivala, Bengaluru
•The applicant must have a Master’s degree in law/human rights/social work and sciences from a recognized University, with a sound understanding of human rights law, child protection and juvenile justice.
• Have at least 15 years of experience in the area of child rights/child protection in a leadership role, with exposure to the Juvenile Justice system.
• Experience in collaborative work with the government at various departments.
• Sound academic record and published work in journals of repute.
• Must have proven fluency in written and spoken Kannada and English.
• Skills in fund raising.
How To Apply
Deadline: 30th November 2021