Call for Applications | Part-Time Graphic Designer & Video Editor
December 8, 2021
National Law School of India University (NLSIU) invites applications for the role of Part-time Graphic Designer and Video Editor for a University promotion and marketing campaign.
The National Law School of India University Bangalore is India’s premier law university. It was established in 1986 to pioneer legal education reform and anchor the transformation of the Indian legal system through research and policy interventions.
The designer will work closely with the Communications team and faculty at NLSIU to –
- Assist with the development and implementation of communications plans, including outreach, marketing, and social media, in relation to the project
- Design posters/graphics on a regular basis for the project in an accurate, relevant and timely manner
- Record & edit videos
The candidate should be available to visit the NLSIU campus in Bangalore if required for recording of video content.
Who should apply
Candidates who have:
- 1-4 years of experience in Marketing/Designing/Video recording & editing
- Experience with building and maintaining social media presence
- Candidates with skills related to design and online communication tools. Marketing or communications experience in relation to educational institutions will be preferred
- Detail oriented, with exceptional time management and organisational skills
How to apply
Write to with the subject heading “Application for Graphic Designer & Video Editor” with
- Your CV
- A design/video sample
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and skill.
Deadline for applications is December 15, 2021.