We are excited to launch The NLS Blog, a platform that publishes original research by faculty and research scholars at NLSIU. The Blog will consolidate research and analysis in various fields and is a part of the overall re-organisation of research publications to achieve and sustain internationally peer-recognised scholarly output.
We welcome submissions under the following categories:
- Original research: pieces based on recently concluded or ongoing research, preferably focused on primary material
- Commentary: case comments, comments on new legislations and policy developments
- Reviews: analytical responses to books, articles, and other relevant publications
- Short pieces based on longer research articles, seminars, or presentations
- What to avoid: opinion pieces, how-to pieces, and explainers
Length and format
- Submissions must be between 800 and 1,200 words in length. We may consider publishing longer pieces in parts.
- All sources must be hyperlinked in the body of the text. For offline references, please use endnotes.
Academic blogs are an excellent way for scholarly as well as wider audiences to discover and engage with your work. We encourage the use of clear, concise and accessible language.
All submissions must be accompanied by: