Master's Programme in Public Policy
Integrated Ph.D. Programme in Public Policy
- PRG201 Regulatory Governance and Sectoral Workshops
- PDS101 Introduction to Data Systems
- PPP100 Introduction to Public Policy
Sony Pellissery is Professor and Director at the Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy (CSSEIP). He is a public policy specialist with special interest in distributive justice. After his doctoral studies from Oxford University, he was serving as Associate Professor at the Institute of Rural Management, Anand, Gujarat. He has won the India Social Science Research award (2009) and Ram Reddy Memorial Award for Social Science (2015).
He also serves on the editorial boards of International Journal of Social Quality, Social Policy and Society, and Town Planning Review. His works have been published in Economic and Political Weekly, Journal of Social Policy, Gender and Development, Socius, International Journal of Social Welfare, Journal of Human Development, International Journal of Rural Management, International Social Security Review, Global Crime and Indian Anthropologist.
Edited works include:
- Shame of It: Global Perspectives on Anti-Poverty Policies (Policy Press, 2013)
- Land Policies in India (Springer 2017)
- Transformative Law and Public Policy (Routledge 2019)
- Theorising Urban Development From the Global South (Palgrave MacMillan 2021), Editors: Mohan, Anjali Karol, Pellissery Sony, Gomez Aristizabal, Juliana (Eds.)
- Caste Matters in Public Policy (Routledge 2022)
- The State of Accountability in the Global South (Elgar 2023)
Other publications of Dr. Pellissery can be accessed on Google Scholar here.