Call for Applications | Assistant Manager – ERP
November 10, 2022
The University invites online applications from dynamic and accomplished professionals for the full-time post based in Bangalore of Assistant Manager – ERP. This role will involve closely working with the various university departments and on-board the existing business processes on to the ERP system. This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer or the Chief Operations Officer.
Tenure: Permanent basis till the age of superannuation i.e. 60 years, subject to confirmation after the satisfactory completion of one year’s probation.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Assistant Manager-ERP will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks:
- Develop and implement ERP solutions for the University.
- Capture and document the as-is processes of the various business functions performed by various departments (Academic Administration Department, Professional and Continuing Education Department, Finance Department, Human Resources, Registrar’s Office, Vice Chancellor’s Office, Library and Halls of Residence among others
- Ensure and assist in the migration of data from legacy systems to ERP.
- Conduct in-depth discussions with the relevant stakeholders and design the to-be processes.
- Understand the ERP system through close coordination with the service provider
- Assist the university in implementation of the ERP system.
- Customizing and configuring workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications.
- Coordinate with the service provider on implementation of customizations.
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with ERP systems.
- Create training materials/user guides for the users and provide the necessary trainings to the staff, faculty, and students.
- Submit periodic reports on the progress of activities to the leadership team of the University.
- Provide technical guidance and inputs in matters pertaining to the IT systems to the University.
- Provide technical assistance towards digitalizing core operational activities like admissions, recruitment for specific functions like HR, Finance and Academic Administration.
- Assist the University in vendor selection and management that are relevant to IT systems.
The last date for submission of the application is 24th November, 2022 (5 PM).