B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
University of California, Berkeley, School of Law California, USA
Master of Laws (LL.M.)
Amity Law School Noida, India
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
Australian National University Canberra, Australia
Bachelor of Arts (Policy Studies) with Honors
- “M&A in a Post-COVID-19 Economy and a Call for Deregulation”, Indian Business Law Journal, May 13, 2020 (https://www.vantageasia.com/mas-post-covid-19-economy/).
- “SEC as Investigator, Prosecutor and Judge: Defendant’s Right to Jury Trial”, The Network – Berkeley Business Law Journal, Nov. 17, 2015 (https://sites.law.berkeley.edu/thenetwork/2015/11/17/sec-as-investigator-prosecutor-and-judge-defendants-right-to-jury-trial/).
- “A Pact Between Lyft and Didi Kuadi against Uber”, The Network – Berkeley Business Law Journal, Oct. 22, 2015 (https://sites.law.berkeley.edu/thenetwork/2015/10/22/a-pact-between-lyft-and-didi-kuadi-against-uber/).
- “Arbitrability of Fraud in India: Swiss Timing heralds the beginning of the end of N. Radhakrishnan?”, Arbitration Law Reporter (2014) Vol.110(20); p.11-Journal Section.
- “India: Excluding Forum Conveniens”, International Arbitration Law Review – Thomson Reuters (Professional) UK (2014) Issue 6; p. N-58. 2013.
- “Verma Committee Report: A Charter of Duties”, Journal of Law Teachers of India, Law Centre-I, University of Delhi (2013) Vol.3; pp. 95-107.
- “Differentiating Limited Liability Partnership from Partnership – A Rejoinder to Sachdevas”, Taxmann’s SEBI and Corporate Laws (May 2013), Vol.119(3), p.103.