The career services team advises and connects students to internship and post graduation opportunities that lead to long term fulfilling careers.
An overview of our internship and placement schedule is given below along with contact details.
- All B.A., LL.B students (across the five years) are required to undertake an internship of 25 working days in February-March every year.
- All LLB (Hons) students (across the three years) are required to undertake an internship of 25 working days in February-March every year.
- LL.M and MPP students are also required to undertake internship in February-March.
- Name of the organization
- Website URL
- Brief description of the internship opportunity
Placement opportunities are organized each year for B.A., LL.B students in the first trimester of their fifth year, and the outgoing LL.M students.
The same is conducted for final year students of the MPP programme in January every year.
- Name of your organization
- Website URL
- Brief description of the recruitment opportunity
NLSIU offers organizations the ability to interview students via video conferencing. If you are interested in conducting student interviews through video conferencing or have any questions in this regard, please contact .
Recruitment Coordination Committee (Student group)
Each outgoing batch elects a Recruitment Coordination Committee (RCC) from amongst its own students, which networks with advocates, law firms and companies interested in recruiting NLSIU students. The recruitment process has so far unfailingly enjoyed a 100 per cent success rate, and in recent years has even attracted major foreign recruiters. Apart from this, many of our students secure admissions to prestigious universities each year for further study (many of them with scholarships such as the Rhodes, Inlaks, British Chevening among others). Some opt for careers in the academic and voluntary sectors.