5-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.Sc. St. Xavier’s College, Bombay University
- LL.B. Government Law College, Bombay University
- LL.M. Government Law College, Bombay University
- Professor of Law at the Government Law College, Mumbai since the last 25 years
- Professor of International and Humanitarian Law at the Rotary Peace and Conflict Resolution Centre at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Professor of Public Policy (Masters Program) and Human Rights at the St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Former Professor of Indian Law in the Global law Program at the University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
- Professor of Criminal Law at the Maharashtra Judicial Academy, Uttan, Mumbai
- Professor of Business Law for the BMS Course in Jai Hind College, Mumbai and St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Visiting Professor of Law and Medicine at the H.H.K. College of Optometry, Mumbai and the Aditya Jyot Institute of Optometry, Mumbai
- Visiting Professor at the Naval War College, GOA
- Conducted trainings for the legal teams of Corporates such as the Walt Disney and the Aditya Birla Groups
- Conducted over 50 workshops in Peace and Conflict Resolution in colleges with Indian and International students.
- Completed a certificate course in June 2017 from the Center for National Security Laws, University of Virginia, Charlotessville, USA
- Completed a course in Human Security form the Human Security Alliance
- Diploma in Computer Sciences from Xavier’s Institute of Management
- Certificate in Law Teaching and Legal Skills Program form Cardiff Law School, Wales
- Certificate in Adjudication form the Kuala Lampur Regional Center for Arbitration
- Accredited Adjudicator on KLRCA panel of Adjudicators
- Appointed in 2016 as Global Peace Index Ambassador for India by Institute for Economics an Peace, USA
- Accredited Mediator of the Bombay High Court
- Peace Fellow from the Rotary Peace and Conflict Resolution Center, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Member of LAW: Review, Reforms and Rationalization Committee, Indian Merchants Chamber
- Member of the Academic Council of the Garigues Chair at the University of Navarra in Pamplona, Spain
- Founder member and Course Coordinator of the Securities Law Course at Government Law College
- Faculty Advisor/Editor of The Law Review, Government Law College
- Faculty Advisor of THE ADR-Cell, Government Law College
- Appointed in 2013 to give expert opinion on Indian law by the American Arbitration Association
- Member of the Task Force for a Model Company Law – A committee designated by the Indian Merchants Chamber to review the Draft Companies Bill 2004 and suggest amendments to the Law Ministry. Currently worked on provisions relating to Auditors under the Bill.
- Member of the task Force for the development of a Companies Act for Private Companies – A committee designated by the Indian Merchants Chamber to review the Companies Act of 1956 and suggest the formation of a separate Companies Act for Private Companies
- Presented suggestions for amendment of the Commercial Division Bill to a select committee appointed by the Rajya Sabha (Upper house of Parliament)
- Appointed as an Expert panelist by UNICEF in a Symposium on Child labor in India
- Appointed by the Governing Council of the Government Law College to work for Social Empowerment of the underprivileged students.
- Vice President of the Liberals India for Good Governance
- Hon. Secretary of the Legal Committee at the Cricket Club of India, Mumbai
- Conducted a Workshop on Law Teaching and Legal Research Skills for Law teachers from all over India at Indian Law Society, Pune which was jointly organized by the British Council and Cardiff law School, Wales.
- Resource person at the First International Conference for Law Teachers held at Salgaocar College, Goa, India
- Lectured at the Harvard College in Asia program 2013 on AFSPA
- Conducted workshop on Conflict Resolution in a Seminar on Globalization and Human Rights jointly organized by Liverpool Hope University and St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Resource person for the cascade Program organized by the British Council at the Government Law College for training law teachers.
- Recipient of the “Best Professor Award” at the Government Law College.
- 2nd Rank in the Bombay University at the LL.M. Examinations 1991.
- 2nd Rank in the Bombay University at the B.Sc. Examinations 1989.
- Awarded the National Merit Scholarship.