5-Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
- Master of Laws (International Taxation) degree from King’s College, London.
- B.A.LL.B., (Hons.), National Law School of India University, Bengaluru.
Roopashree’s area of specialisation is Direct and indirect tax laws (including transfer pricing). She has been a panelist on televised debates on topics relating to national legal developments and current affairs. She is also a visiting faculty at CMR University School of Legal Studies, Bangalore.
- “Keeping Pet Licenses in Perspective”, Deccan Herald (June 19, 2018).
- “Reforming Legal Education”, Higher Education Conclave 2040 (Centre for Contemporary Issues, Bangalore, 2018).
- Editorial articles in the Deccan Herald as well as research papers in conferences and journals held by law universities across India.