Yug Mohit Chaudhury
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
- Doctorate in English Literature, University of Oxford
- Bachelor of Law, University of Cambridge
- MA from St. Stephens College
- BA (Hons)
- Death Penalty Litigation – appeared in several MCOCA, POTA cases in the Supreme Court, the Bombay High Court and various other Courts across the country.
- Write and lecture regularly on topics related to criminal law and the death penalty.
- Published as Yeats, the Irish Literary Revival and the Politics of Print (Cork: Cork University Press 2001).