B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
- An alumna of this university, completed her B.A.LLB (Hons.) in 2005
- Master of Laws from the National University of Singapore.
Research and Other Activities
- Decade in the tax practice of multi-national consulting firms such as Deloitte, KPMG and Ernst & Young.
- As a tax practitioner, advised her clients on complex issues of application and interpretation of indirect tax laws as well as tax structuring.
- Represented her clients before tax authorities in relation to dispute resolution.
- Conducted training sessions for Indian tax authorities as well as chambers of commerce on indirect tax matters.