Visiting Faculty, Columbia University, New York, USA
Counsel, Supreme Court and High Courts of India Company | Chamber 20A
B.A, LL.B. (Hons)
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), National Law School of India University, 2005-2010.
LL.M. Columbia Law School, 2012-2013
Research Fellowship, Sports Law, Harvard Law School, Sports Law Clinic
- Appointed as an Amicus Curiae by the Supreme Court of India in 2016 for a murder appeal.
- Prosecuted a gang-rape and murder appeal at SC wherein the HC had quashed criminal proceedings against the accused.
- Defense counsel in one of India’s most complex criminal trials (Coal Scam Trial).
- Represented an education sector regulator in multiple disputes at the Supreme Court, Delhi HC and Patna HC.
- Appeared before the DHC in a PIL that led to inclusion of “Mandatory Sports Arbitration Clauses” in National Sports Federations’ rules
- Pupil counsel at the office of the Advocate General, Government of Bihar at the Patna HC for 2 years.