Master's Programme in Public Policy
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology, University of Delhi
- M.Sc. Environment Management, Forest Research Institute Dehradun
- Ph.D. Public Policy, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Sneha Thapliyal is a trained environmental economist and has taught courses on microeconomics, environmental economics, public policy, and sustainability across undergraduate, graduate, and short-term training programmes since 2015. Her primary research interests are biodiversity conservation, environmental governance, policy analyses, inequalities, and pedagogy. She is also a Canadian Commonwealth Scholar from McGill University, Canada (2013).
- Sneha Thapliyal, Meenakshi Kapoor and Krithika Dinesh (2022), “The Road Ahead for Environmental Impact Assessment in India: Insights from Expansion in Coal Mining“, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. 57 Issue 12
- Diptiranjan Mohapatra and Sneha Thapliyal (2020), “Odisha Mining Corporation or Niyam Raja: Who is the King of Forest?”, IIM Indore Case Centre, IIMI/Case/2020/2
- Sneha Thapliyal, Arnab Mukherji and Deepak Malghan (2019), “Economic Inequality and Loss of Commons: Evidence From India“, World Development, Vol. 122
- G. Venkatraman, Swapnil Garg and Sneha Thapliyal (2017), “Integrative Live Case Approach: A Contemporary Approach to Business Ethics Pedagogy”, Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 155
- Archi Rastogi, Sneha Thapliyal and Gordon Hickey (2014), “Community Action and Tiger Conservation: Assessing the Role of Social Capital“, Society and Natural Resources, Vol. 27 Issue 12
- Ruchi Badola, Syed Ainul Hussain, Bidyut Kumar Mishra, Bidyarani Konthoujam, Sneha Thapliyal and Parag Madhukar Dhakate (2010), “An Assessment of Ecosystem Services of Corbett Tiger Reserve, India“, The Environmentalist, Vol 30 Issue 4
- Ruchi Badola, Syed Ainul Hussain, Pariva Dobriyal and Sneha Thapliyal (2016), “Assessment of Recreational Services of Natural Landscapes in Third World Tropics Using Travel Cost Method“, In Wilderness of Wildlife Tourism. Editors: J.K. Fatima and M.A. Khan. Publisher: Apple Academic Press, Inc.